- Blech, I hate being sick... - Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yeah, it seems I'm coming down with something, which means that I need to go to the doctor, something I'm not looking forward to. And I will probably have to wait until Friday to get in to see them, because I have a class to teach during the last period of the day. It started off as a scratchy throat, then a cough with a scratchy throat, and now it's coughing that's causing a scratchy throat. I'm really disappointed, too, because I was planning on going with a friend to the homecoming football game (just to say I went to a game, plus my friend and I have a wager going. Loser cooks the winner dinner). But with the high planning to be in the 60s and rain, I seriously doubt it's going to happen.

I hate being sick...:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

NAME Amane Mizu
AGE Old enough
LOCATION Cyberspace
ETC I think this line is mostly filler...

Random Quote of the Moment

The answer to life's biggest question--42.

Song Lyric of the Moment

Wherever we go, the dumb get wise / And the crime rates drop / And the markets rise / It’s a curious thing / But it’s just our thing // Bullies make nice, crooks repent / And the ozone layer shows improvement / It’s a curious thing / And it’s humbling /
~~"Wherever We Go" by the Newsboys

PREVIOUS POSTS

Yay! New skin!
I'm such a lazy blogger.
I know, long time, no see
I must be on a quiz kick...
Some random stuff (and more quizzes)
Going anime quiz happy!
It needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Owng...
Just pretend I wrote some witty title here...
An over-due update
I'm officially hooked!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger