- I'm such a lazy blogger. - Saturday, October 07, 2006

I know, it's been forever since I've posted. Things are relatively well in my parts--work has been really busy. But I have found that some have been right--it does get easier as you get older. While I do have some real toots in my classes, it's overall been really well.

I have once again started bells at church, and I'm positively loving it. Even though I tend to get frustrated at myself--I have this issue with being a slight perfectionist. If I can't get a piece of music, I get really upset because in my mind, I think, "I'm smart! I know I'm smart--people have told me. So why can't I friggin' get this?!" I know, it's stupid, but I can't help it.

And then, there's a...development...in my personal life. I have been getting to know a guy more--I've known him for a few years, but we're talking more nowadays. In fact, we're both quite interested in each other, though he made a commitment to God to not date for an entire year, and he still has until January 1st. So we're using this time to get to know each other better before we even talk about dating. He's different from whom I'm normally attracted; he's from East Texas (those from Texas will understand what I mean), but he's so on fire for Christ that it has really inspired me to deepen my own relationship with Him even more.

Well, nothing else, but I promise that I'll try to update this more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

NAME Amane Mizu
AGE Old enough
LOCATION Cyberspace
ETC I think this line is mostly filler...

Random Quote of the Moment

The answer to life's biggest question--42.

Song Lyric of the Moment

Wherever we go, the dumb get wise / And the crime rates drop / And the markets rise / It’s a curious thing / But it’s just our thing // Bullies make nice, crooks repent / And the ozone layer shows improvement / It’s a curious thing / And it’s humbling /
~~"Wherever We Go" by the Newsboys

PREVIOUS POSTS

I know, long time, no see
I must be on a quiz kick...
Some random stuff (and more quizzes)
Going anime quiz happy!
It needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Owng...
Just pretend I wrote some witty title here...
An over-due update
I'm officially hooked!
Anyone plain can be lovely...
Are we listening?


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger