- Well, better don my chef's hat - Saturday, October 14, 2006

It looks like I'll have to cook for my friend--my team lost 28-14. While it wasn't the worst score they've had, I was looking forward to not having to cook. Oh well, such is life.

I'm feeling better, just slightly stuffed up nose and itchy singles, but that's about it. I slept in until 9:30 this morning, and while that may not be sleeping in to some of y'all, it is for someone who normally gets up about 5:30 a.m. on the weekdays. Right now I'm just relaxing before I have to get ready to chaperone a homecoming dance--joy of joys, 2 hours of hip-hop and Tejano music and making sure that kids are in dress code and not bumping and grinding too much.

BTW, thanks Alexander for posting the comments--post as many as you like! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

NAME Amane Mizu
AGE Old enough
LOCATION Cyberspace
ETC I think this line is mostly filler...

Random Quote of the Moment

The answer to life's biggest question--42.

Song Lyric of the Moment

Wherever we go, the dumb get wise / And the crime rates drop / And the markets rise / It’s a curious thing / But it’s just our thing // Bullies make nice, crooks repent / And the ozone layer shows improvement / It’s a curious thing / And it’s humbling /
~~"Wherever We Go" by the Newsboys

PREVIOUS POSTS

Well, I finally found out what ails me....
Blech, I hate being sick...
Yay! New skin!
I'm such a lazy blogger.
I know, long time, no see
I must be on a quiz kick...
Some random stuff (and more quizzes)
Going anime quiz happy!
It needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Owng...
Just pretend I wrote some witty title here...


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger