- Well, I finally found out what ails me.... - Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nothing more than postnasal drip and shingles. The shingles are burning/itching, but I've got stuff for that, as well as stuff for my cough--including suspension. Let me tell you, suspension is some good stuff! I'm already feeling the effects of the codeine, though I don't really need any help with getting sleepy. I had only one hour of undisturbed sleep; so yeah, I'll be ready for bed soon. lol

Well, have a wonderful evening everyone. I'm going to bed. ::falls over and starts sawing logs::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

NAME Amane Mizu
AGE Old enough
LOCATION Cyberspace
ETC I think this line is mostly filler...

Random Quote of the Moment

The answer to life's biggest question--42.

Song Lyric of the Moment

Wherever we go, the dumb get wise / And the crime rates drop / And the markets rise / It’s a curious thing / But it’s just our thing // Bullies make nice, crooks repent / And the ozone layer shows improvement / It’s a curious thing / And it’s humbling /
~~"Wherever We Go" by the Newsboys

PREVIOUS POSTS

Blech, I hate being sick...
Yay! New skin!
I'm such a lazy blogger.
I know, long time, no see
I must be on a quiz kick...
Some random stuff (and more quizzes)
Going anime quiz happy!
It needs a big wide sounding name like 'Ow', 'Owng...
Just pretend I wrote some witty title here...
An over-due update


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger