- Merry Christmas to all... - Saturday, December 23, 2006

Okay, over 2 months since I updated. What's new? Well, I have a puppy now; she's a dachsund mix named Penny. And I currently have a man in my life who has become very special to me (I'll just call him "Wasabi"--it's an inside joke). We aren't dating yet, since he made a promise to not date for a year. But we're both excited, though we still want to have the approval of each other's family.

Well, I'm exhausted. And to finish up my title ...and to all a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

WHO ARE YOU

NAME Amane Mizu
AGE Old enough
LOCATION Cyberspace
ETC I think this line is mostly filler...

Random Quote of the Moment

The answer to life's biggest question--42.

Song Lyric of the Moment

Wherever we go, the dumb get wise / And the crime rates drop / And the markets rise / It’s a curious thing / But it’s just our thing // Bullies make nice, crooks repent / And the ozone layer shows improvement / It’s a curious thing / And it’s humbling /
~~"Wherever We Go" by the Newsboys

PREVIOUS POSTS

Well, chaperoning wasn't too bad...
Well, better don my chef's hat
Well, I finally found out what ails me....
Blech, I hate being sick...
Yay! New skin!
I'm such a lazy blogger.
I know, long time, no see
I must be on a quiz kick...
Some random stuff (and more quizzes)
Going anime quiz happy!


THE ARCHIVES



LAYOUT

Layout is by TornGemini

Powered by Blogger